Saturday, March 13, 2004

Uneven legs.

1. Which of the following do you think is most likely to exist?

Bigfoot
Ghosts
UFOs
God
Luck

2. Have you ever had a religious vision?

I'm not sure how I answered either of these questions, as I was sleeping at the time and my post-sleep memory isn't that great, but apparently I answered them wrong. I know there were more questions before these, but I didn't remember them upon waking. After answering the last question, I was bounced from this dusty old mansion, where the test was being given, to this kind of classroom. I was only there for a split second before being forced awake, but I remember the classroom was kind of like my high school classroom where nothing was really ever new or in good shape; ancient, chalk-stained blackboards, peeling orange- and yellow-tiled floor, crummy desks with uneven legs. Wish I could have stayed there a little longer and looked around - might have found that old graphing calculator I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment