Monday, February 9, 2004

Napping at work, I discovered

Love and hate cohabit in this long half-lit hallway - true love lingering far off in one end, and true hate skulking in the other. But this is no ordinary hallway, long and straight. This hallway gradually curves so that it's ends eventually meet, separated by an impenetrable glass wall. When you're in the middle of this hallway, farthest away from both ends, you can see neither love nor hate. When you move closer to one side, however, both become more clear. When you walk to one end and reach true love, for example, you're faced, also, with true hate through that glass wall. The wall is impenetrable, so the hate can't reach you, yet you're influenced by it being so close. It works the other way around too.

I woke up when I spilled coffee on my crotch, so I was unable to explore further.

No comments:

Post a Comment